ABBOTT'S HIGH PERFORMING TESTING AT DECISIVE MOMENTS IN TRANSPLANT PATIENT CARE
The Alinity m EBV Assay combined with the Alinity m system delivers accurate and timely viral load results, which helps clinicians guide patient care with confidence.
For in vitro diagnostic use. Rx Only.
- Improved Operational Efficiency
- Alinity m is a continuous and random-access molecular analyzer with a time to first result of less than 115 minutes that provides the ability to eliminate batching procedures and lead to improved laboratory workflow
- Random access and STAT prioritization provide timely results that support clinicians in their decision to initiate and manage treatment effectively
- Improved Confidence
- Dual-target assay design provides robust and accurate detection of EBV
- Assay is standardized to the 1st World Health Organization (WHO) International Standard for Epstein-Barr Virus for Nucleic Acid Amplification Techniques (NIBSC code: 09/260)
- Precise and sensitive results from plasma samples
- Alinity m provides the ability to test Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) from a single sample, which is critical for transplant patients who are at risk of developing coinfections