Now you can perform deparaffinization, pretreatment, histology/cytology staining, special stains (G-banding and other), and routine slide washing with a single system. The easy-to-operate user interface of the VP2000/VIP2000 Processor and Upgrade allows the user to enter and save user-defined protocols for various staining procedures and specimen pretreatment procedures.
This flexibility provides your laboratory with an instrument (VP2000) that can be utilized for multiple functions within a single workday. Now with the addition of the VIP2000 upgrade, FISH laboratories have the flexibility to run smaller batch sizes with multiple basin sizes (150mL, 250mL, 500mL) ensuring efficient reagent usage and reduced waste. When used in combination with Universal Pretreatment Reagents, the VP2000/VIP2000 Processor and Upgrade can batch multiple tissue types together thereby reducing overall processing time. As your laboratory adds high-volume FISH testing to your menu of routine services, the VP2000/VIP2000 Processor and Upgrade provides a flexible and cost-effective solution.
VP2000/VIP2000 Processor and Upgrade Advantages
- Convenient walk-away automation to reduce laboratory labor and costs
- Performs more consistent and standardized FISH assay deparaffinization and pretreatment
- Validated for use with Vysis FISH pretreatment protocols including solid tumor and cytological specimens, such as amniocytes and bladder tumor cells
- Full user programmability of events for maximum flexibility
- Open system is compatible with reagents used in today's laboratories
- Multiple basin sizes and slide racks to minimize waste and increase flexibility
- Bulk reagents available for added economy and ease-of-use
- Touchscreen computer for easier management of each run
- Driven by a PC with Windows (8.1) user interface (included in package)
- Five-way safety protection
- Ergonomic cover design with improved basin access
- Reliability to stay on the job processing slides, year after year
Automated FISH Testing
The VP 2000 Processor, in conjunction with the Vysis Thermobrite System for denaturation/hybridization provides a modular systems approach to automated FISH testing.