Abbott Molecular provides quality instrumentation and reagents that optimize laboratory effectiveness when processing FISH probes:
- FISH Pretreatment Reagent Kits include ready-to-use reagents used to prepare specimens for hybridization.
- In Situ Hybridization Reagents offer an a la carte menu of reagents essential to FISH processing.
- Fluorescence Labeling Reagents used in nick translation protocols to incorporate individual fluorophore-conjugated dUTPs into DNA.
- FISH Assay Control Slides serve as controls and training tools to ensure high quality specimen processing and accurate enumeration.
- VP 2000 Reagents are specifically designed for automated deparaffinization and pre-treatment protocols for Vysis FISH assays.
- Filter Sets are custom-manufactured to meet the exact specifications of Abbott Molecular FISH products and your microscope.