ABBOTT'S PANDEMIC RESPONSE IN ACTION
ReadiFlex on Alinity m provides the flexibility to integrate monkeypox virus (MPXV) testing into your established workflows and adapt to varying testing volumes, all while maintaining your regular IVD testing service commitments.
Harness the power of ReadiFlex to easily manage varying testing volumes and consolidation of IVD, LDT and RUO assays on Alinity m.
ALINITY m DELIVERS OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES ACROSS HEALTHCARE
- Alinity m is a continuous and random-access molecular analyzer with a time-to-first-result of less than 115 minutes enabling you to eliminate batching procedures and improve laboratory workflow.
- All steps of the Alinity m MPXV assay procedure are performed automatically by the Alinity m system with no intermediate processing or transfer steps performed by the user.
UNIQUE ASSAY DESIGN DELIVERS CONFIDENCE IN RESULTS
- Dual target assay design for current and future viral evolution
- Internal control for assessment of amplification efficiency and potential PCR inhibition
- Cellular control for assessment of sample adequacy to potentially reduce patient recall due to inadequate sample collection